Tips for Nausea and vomiting

[GI...]

Hi

I am on day 16 off valium (ashton taper) and have been experiencing nausea & vomiting for 2 days now. I don't think it's the flu.    Yesterday I ate very little and sipped water most of the day.  Had a few episodes of vomiting (mostly liquids) early evening.  Am concerned I am getting dehydrated. 

Would appreciate input from anyone who went through this and what helped you? 

Thanks

I never vomited during or after withdrawal, but I had nausea crazy bad for about 6 months. I ate mostly dry cereal and drank different types of fruit and vegetable juices during that time. I also could stomach raw almonds. I tried drinking real ginger ale and popping ginger pills and a couple other OTC remedies for nausea but they didn't help me. Nauzene and Pepto were my go-tos. I also found that getting some sunlight in the morning, for whatever reason(s), helped a bit. Good luck to you.

Nausea is a constant companion for me. I found that ginger supplements help more than anything else.

The one I use is Nature's Way Ginger Root; 1.1 gram Ginger Root per serving; Non-GMO Project Verified; TRU-ID Certified; Gluten-Free; Vegetarian; 240 Capsules

I take one capsule twice a day.

Also make ginger tea from organic ginger sliced up and steeped in hot water for at least 5 minutes.