Greetings!

[he...]

I'm new to this group and excited to start tapering off of klonopin. I am in tolerance withdrawal and need help with my taper plan. I would also love support of others who have been down this journey already. I will in turn hope to be a success story so I can encourage others :)

Hello healingjourney1, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

We're happy you're here, it sounds like you've already done some research into your situation if you're aware of tolerance withdrawal, good for you.  Most of us began this way, knowing that the drug is no longer working for us, and worrying that we can't continue to increase our dose.  We can help you with a taper plan, take a look at the General Taper Plans board and start a thread asking for suggestions if you'd like, our members are very helpful and supportive.

I'm happy to see you have your eye on the prize, to get through this and turn into a success story, a positive attitude will be very helpful for you during this process. 

Please let us know how we can help and if you have questions, again welcome.

Pamster

Healingjourney!  Welcome!  I like you already.  (disclaimer:  I really like everybody.  :) shhh.. don't tell anyone. )  Great attitude, sweetie.

Lots of caring and knowledgeable people here that will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

Libs