Slept 18 hours

[da...]

This is one of the only times I've ever truly been freaked out by one of my wds, tho some have been scary this is just freaking me out. I slept somehow for 18 straight hours. I went to bed at 10:22 pm or so monday night. I woke up at 6:30 AM. Or so I thought. I was laying in bed and looking out my window thinking it was weird it looked kinda night time out for 6:30 am. After about 20 mins I ask my phone what time it is because I was just suspecting it was weird, it told me 6:30 pm! I don't remember ever getting up to use the bathroom at all. Just slept 18 hours. I got the flu shot yesterday and tried some flonase, wondering if the flu shot just made me extra tired.

This is one of the only times I've ever truly been freaked out by one of my wds, tho some have been scary this is just freaking me out. I slept somehow for 18 straight hours. I went to bed at 10:22 pm or so monday night. I woke up at 6:30 AM. Or so I thought. I was laying in bed and looking out my window thinking it was weird it looked kinda night time out for 6:30 am. After about 20 mins I ask my phone what time it is because I was just suspecting it was weird, it told me 6:30 pm! I don't remember ever getting up to use the bathroom at all. Just slept 18 hours. I got the flu shot yesterday and tried some flonase, wondering if the flu shot just made me extra tired.

I'm jealous. Got to sleep at 12am, woke up at 2am.

I'm jealous. Got to sleep at 12am, woke up at 2am.

Considering I've never had troubles sleeping at night except for maybe 3 times in the past year, it's just shocking that I could sleep that long. I usually sleep 8-12 hours a night, every night. I am a heavy sleeper. I guess the flu shot and maybe my nose working so well because of the flonase made me sleep so long. When you find out its 6:30 pm and not 6:30 am its like a holy shit moment.

I know how you feel, even though typically we in wd would love to have more sleep but, too much is kind of scary making you wonder what the h××× as it's not normal either.

But your post made me laugh reading you were checking time and thinking it was am.

It must be either the flu shot or the other thing or both. Hope it passes soon without other strange effects.

This whole wd is purely nuts. Absolutely nothing odd it can't cause.

May peace with you!

I've done that before Benzos, before benzo withdrawal. Woke up and been 12 hours wrong on the clock after a lot of hard living. Maybe you've just been through so much shit your body decided it needed real sleep?

I have experienced the same thing. I could sleep 15-18 hours a day. My family was so worried. But right then it was just good, because I felt so bad. I wanted to sleep, so that time would go a little faster.

I have read several posts about this. So maybe this is a normal reaction in the recovery?  :)