Memory Problems and word recall

[He...]

I am noticing that I am forgetting simple words like ziplock and having concentration problems. I have taped down to 1 mg of Valium from 2 mgs of Valium.

Omgrief, I hate this one.  And I can't recall the word I'm looking for.  Lexo...something.

And it always seems to happen when I *have* to be *on*, leading a meeting or conference, or important conversations.  I have made kokes that I can't "English" when it is minor, but when it is bad, I want to cry.  Thankfully, this doesn't seem to last long.

Hugs

It is, and has been a big problem for me!  I couldn't remember the last 4 digits of my phone number I've had FOREVER!! Couldn't remember my great aunt's name, missed doses even with an alarm to remind me. I also did brainless things I would never have done before, like put the chicken pot pie in the oven with the black plastic cradling the pie plate, instead of just putting the pie plate alone on the cookie sheet.  Could have burned my house down! It comes for a period of time, then goes, and comes back.  I am at a total loss for words or even what I am supposed to be doing during a task.  It can be so frustrating, I know!  Hang in there and know you're not alone! ❤

I have this too along with a strange sensation where I seem to be like: "how did I just get here". Also slurred speech. Does anyone else have this as a symptom?

I just started, and although I have a great memory, it hasn't been doing well lately.... I also notice I keep making odd spelling mistakes. And not simple typos. Yesterday, I was typing out "ad-blocker" and it came out "ad-bloccker"... Lots of double letters for no reason. I can handle this, but I'm worried when I'm much further in. I started my taper 12 days ago, and went from 3mg to 2.75, and since yesterday, 2.5mg.