I Had Anxiety Before Withdrawal

[bo...]

I don't know what to do about the anxiety that I'm having. I don't know what is withdrawal or what is the anxiety I had before.

I started working in 2010 and basically in my first year of teaching I would gag in the shower about having to go to work. That has gone on for nine years now. I even gag in the showers on weekends when I don't have to work. The morning shower has become a place I associate with starting my day with anxiety.

Also, I have been noticing, since I have now been at my job for a month and a half, I'm wanting to isolated myself socially more and more. This was going on during the 2016-2017 school year before the bad reaction to benzos. I remember not wanting to pass certain people in the halls, whether they were students or certain teachers, because I didn't want to have to interact with them. That feeling is coming back in now in the 2019-2020 school year. I am wanting to avoid people because small talk is hard for me and I see little utility in making connections because I know that I will only want to talk about my mental health.

I don't know what to do and I'm just sad and angry all the time.

I'm meeting with an herbalist on Thursday. He is a good friend of mine. No idea if it will help but he has been working on a protocol for people who have gone off medications and been damaged by them. We will see what he has to say.

I feel like if things could just be good at home with my wife and daughter, I would be better. The anger and anxiety associated with being around my daughter is brutal.

Herbs have the same effects as ad on the brain may not  be as strong but you  need to be careful as well  when stopping them.  Have you tried free breathing exercises you have to do them everyday two four times a day the key is everyday not once in while. You are not special there plenty bb you started Benzos for anxiety and recovered and do not have any anxiety anymore. Maybe  need you  need to reach to who  had anxiety and  ask how they recovered and what worked for them !

I can totally relate to boom box. I have an anxiety disorder, tried many methods.. now even meds backfired. Even if I do make it through Benzo withdrawal what happens after? Live with a really sensitized nervous system never knowing when it will give out again.

I don't think my anxiety was this bad before, but maybe it was. I feel as though my body is in a constant state of tension all day. No ability at all to relax my muscles. I can feel it in my arms and neck and shoulders.