Zyprexa (olanzapine)/bromazepam withdrawal. How to cope?

[Bl...]

Hi everyone, I came off olanzapine end July gradually reducing it with supervision of my doctor over the course of several months from 10 mg to 2.5 mg (last dose). Planned it before summer holidays, with bromazepam as a backup for withdrawal/anxiety ( usually 3mg, sometimes 6mg daily) hoping for a smooth witdrawal :laugh: What actually happened was that I gradually became more and more depressed until depression hit me like a bloody train 2 weeks ago. All I could do was lie in the corner of my bed reminding myself to breathe and praying for it to end for most of a day. It was never ever bad like that. Insomnia. Last few days are easier but I feel Im still weak - low energy, flat emotions =no emotions, no hope, very difficult to make choices or decisions. I should go back to work next week... but feel like any more complex task will put me off the rails again and I have everything to live for! So my worries at this stage are what to do in case this terrible wave of depression comes back again (olanzapine withdrawal?), should I begin tapering off bromazepam too in order to feel more alive or, on the opposite, should I increase the dose at this stage to manage olanzapine withdrawal? Anything else? I should be talking to my psychiatrist Thursday but any advice here would be most helpful as well. Thanks, and smooth recovery everyone!