Article on CBD for anxiety, depression, PTSD and GAD

[Ch...]

Worth a read. Gives good info on most effective dosage, too: https://apple.news/A5a_qFADJT-6nn9mm3yoxMQ

Excerpt:

There are a handful of preclinical studies that suggest CBD could be used as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Importantly, these investigate acute administration -- not long-term use.

Worth a read. Gives good info on most effective dosage, too: https://apple.news/A5a_qFADJT-6nn9mm3yoxMQ

Excerpt:

There are a handful of preclinical studies that suggest CBD could be used as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Importantly, these investigate acute administration -- not long-term use.

I hope it works for some people. I've tried various manufacturers and doses with no luck...

This year, a family member contracted with a Colorado processor, obtained a permit and planted a couple of hundred acres which made a lot of really big buds. Looks like it will be a bountiful harvest & I hope it provides some relief for the consumers. Cheers & Best Wishes! :)

Fi, my brother (legally) grows for our family. We’re trying a 20:1 this year. Fingers crossed.  I may someday publish the testimonials I’ve received about the benefits people have received. Lots to learn still though. Research...

[3b...]

Fi, my brother (legally) grows for our family. We’re trying a 20:1 this year. Fingers crossed.  I may someday publish the testimonials I’ve received about the benefits people have received. Lots to learn still though. Research...

Most hemp is we test is around 20:1 to 25:1, and getting a permit to grow hemp is much easier than getting a permit to grow that other stuff.

The article certainly will change how I advise people.  I've generally said that if 50 mg does nothing for you, then give up on it.  Sounds like more might be needed.  Thanks for sharing!

Most hemp is we test is around 20:1 to 25:1, and getting a permit to grow hemp is much easier than getting a permit to grow that other stuff.

The article certainly will change how I advise people.  I've generally said that if 50 mg does nothing for you, then give up on it.  Sounds like more might be needed.  Thanks for sharing!

You’re welcome..I just ran across this article a few days ago. 

I plan to boost the ratio to 14:1 by adding a little more THC. We just haven’t been able to replicate the Cannatonic clones we had that gave us that ratio, which seems to be very effective medicinally. 

Its crazy I got hooked on benzos because one hit of pot and I would feel foggy brained and anxious usually. Now I have felt like that for 8 months off benzos. I also can't tolerate alcohol.

I'm still curious to try CBD at this point as I'm in such bad shape. I wonder though as others are asking is afterwards do your symptoms get worse again.

Also curious if it helps with the terrible brain fog from benzo w/d?

CBD, even the kind without THC that is legal in U.K. causes me all the same horrific side effects as everything g else does now.

It relaxes and weakens all muscles but causes terror, hyperacusis, heat, sweating, hypersalivation etc.