Pennsylvania panel

[Ms...]

Don Killian lives in Harrisburg.  Don is infamous in the benzo withdrawal community.  He was healed and ran a benzo withdrawal website for several years, but is currently suffering from a major setback that started in spring of 2018.  I don't know whether I should contact him about this.  When he shut his website down, he requested that no one contact him, and that he wanted his privacy while he recovered.  I'm not on Facebook, so I don't know if he's been active on any of those benzo forums.  But who better than Don to actually attend the meeting?  Has any of you had any contact with him?  -Jeff 

There’s already a few people going. Probably don’t need him if he’s not well.

OK, very well.  I won't disturb him.  Thanks.  -Jeff

I wish I could be there. I hope if it’s all pablum and lies and they start planning on hurting people y’all get up to some rowdiness. I wonder if the local news would be interested in an event like this?

I gave her some links: The symposium at University of Arizona, Lisa Ling's story, BIC site, and The Alliance for Benzodiazepine Best Practices site. I hope that keeps her busy reading for awhile!

I hope that you are right that information is what she needs. I’m sure we all suspect that when one is meeting with powerful interest groups and their lobbyists, it’s donations you be a seeking.