scared to death

[qu...]

Hello.

I am currently at 75% of the .50 mg klonopin pill. I am using a liquid taper using milk. I am so confused I can't figure other ways to taper. I found a method on youtube called benzobrains. you take 300 ml of water, dissolve the pill and take out a ml every day. day 1 = 1 ml less. day 2 = 2 ml less ect. It is so confusing that I went back to my 10 ml syringe and am currently at 7.5 ml = 75%.

is my math correct?

On top of this I take ambien every night to sleep. Without it I would not sleep. Is this ok? I sure hope so or I will be a zombie. Never had withdrawal feelings from ambien.

I recently saw a counselor and well see how this goes. I may not be able to drive there.

Any help is so much appreciated.

This is pure hell.

Thank You so much for any help. I will continue to read this site.

God Bless You All.

I Will add that I have quit the medical marijuana for 1 week now. I live in a state where it is legal for medical reasons. I thought it would help me but it sent me into a death spiral of panic and anxiety.

I have also thrown out the cbd pills as well.

Hello.

I am currently at 75% of the .50 mg klonopin pill. I am using a liquid taper using milk. I am so confused I can't figure other ways to taper. I found a method on youtube called benzobrains. you take 300 ml of water, dissolve the pill and take out a ml every day. day 1 = 1 ml less. day 2 = 2 ml less ect. It is so confusing that I went back to my 10 ml syringe and am currently at 7.5 ml = 75%.

is my math correct?

On top of this I take ambien every night to sleep. Without it I would not sleep. Is this ok? I sure hope so or I will be a zombie. Never had withdrawal feelings from ambien.

I recently saw a counselor and well see how this goes. I may not be able to drive there.

This is pure hell.

God Bless You All.

I thought you needed something to dissolve K in other than water. Builder would know. I haven't done liquid so can't help you there but he can.

I would say don't worry about the ambien for now. If it helps you sleep, great. I literally stopped taking it after years of use cold turkey and had no issues. I know others suffer. But you need to sleep and if it helps get you off the benzo, worry about it another time but not now.

I would post your first question word for word on the titration taper plan board.  If I knew how to send that link I would do it. 

NJ is right Builder is your guy.

Hello.

is my math correct?

This is pure hell.

God Bless You All.

The math is correct, but 1) the prerparation is wrong (benzos are NOT water-soluble), and 2)  who ever heard of throwing away part of your med to get the correct dose?  Did you ever take any other med that way?  I didn't think so.

So your dose is 75% of a .5mg tablet.  That's .375 mg.

Do this:

Dissolve 3mg in 300ml fresh milk.  That gives about an 8 day supply of .01mg=1ml solution.

Here's a schedule to reduce 5%/15 days:  .00125mg/day

.375mg                37.5ml

.3738mg              37.38ml*

.3725mg              37.25ml

.3713mg              37.13ml*

etc...

These are the amounts you drink each day.  You don' throw anything away.  Just reduce your dose by .13ml* each day.

* rounded up.  Don't worry about the rounding, it won't matter.

I could give you instructions for vodka+water, or a propylene+water solution also.  It's a little more convenient.  But if you're comfortable with milk, it will work just fine.