Unable to visualize

[0d...]

[0d...]
Does anyone else have problems doing guided meditation or visualization techniques because they can't imagine anything in their minds?  Its total darkness.

The blank mind is common if you read up on depersonalization.  Like the dpselfhelp site.  I can't visualize anything.  Can't remember the past viviidly.  I can't visualize things to help me sleep. 

I used to be really good at body based visualisation and relaxation and now can’t find my body in my head and visualisi g other things causes terror.

I too have struggled with visualizing anything and for awhile it really scared me.  I thought if I couldnt, then something was wrong with me. I actually get annoyed sometimes listing to guided visualizations because I can't feel them.

I have had two good friends who got off benzos tell me that their ability to visualize came back.  The medication hits the parts of our brain that allow for spark, passion and intuition, gets muffled. 

I'm not a scientist, this is all information passed onto from two people who have been though the battle. 

Final healing, I'm the same. I get annoyed when I listen to any meditation or other Tools because it does nothing to me and I can't reakky follow their instructions. Makes sense it hits that part of the brain, it hits every single part of the brain, every single neuron in the body's and brain.

Final healing, I'm the same. I get annoyed when I listen to any meditation or other Tools because it does nothing to me and I can't reakky follow their instructions. Makes sense it hits that part of the brain, it hits every single part of the brain, every single neuron in the body's and brain.

I'm hoping it comes back.  I used to enjoy those kinds of visualizations.  My friends have healed and one was pollydrugged for 10 years.