Would like texting and or phone call support buddies

[Mi...]

Hi.  I am on this forum again after another5 years on temazepam and Ambien for insomnia.  I tried to quit cold turkey recently and gave up after about 6 weeks. I realized i will have to taper and that takes time and disciple with the drugs still so available. (I usually throw them away so I'm not tempted when i try to quit).  and so I need some people i can call or text to get support as i withdraw from these drugs.  I live in Hawaii so my time zone is a consideration.  Thanks ;D     

Hi. I would like to make you aware of a forum policy against soliciting personal information from members:

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed.

This is an entirely anonymous forum, which is for the protection of our membership. Thank you for your understanding.

gardener99

Now there are therapists you can text. I don't know how good they are or even how good they would need to be for what you need, but might be worth looking into. 

I would like to remind everyone that Benzo Buddies has the following policy:

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed.

This is an entirely anonymous forum, which is for the protection of our membership. Thank you for your understanding.

gardener99