Best brand of valum?

[dd...]

I am going to be switching to valium from K and am looking for input on generic brands of valium. I also would like to avoid starting on one brand and then having it go away like the Sandoz clonazepam did (although I know that is hard to predict-but there were rumors)...thanks!!!

Alphapharm use to make the Antenex alternative brand that I currently take. They are now patented by Mylan, but the Mylan Diazepam's are not that great. The Diazepam is chalky and leaves you feeling really flat. I put up with it though because I don't want to switch over to a stronger brand of Valium.

Roche is a good brand (and the primary makers) of Valium in Australia, but they are pretty strong.

Dave.  8)

We are all so different ddj, I am not sure there is an answer.  One Diazepam may work great for some but not for others.  You just don't know until you try.  In this environment of changing generics, the likelihood of what one will be here through your taper is your best bet, imo.  We have so many very sick people on bb from forced generic changes.  Good luck with your pick, Mary.  🍀🍀

I was recently switched from Maylan to Zenith and I feel like total crap...not sure if its stronger, weaker or fillers but it's been a rough 2 weeks

I was recently switched from Maylan to Zenith and I feel like total crap...not sure if its stronger, weaker or fillers but it's been a rough 2 weeks

I'm sorry Deadman, theses switches are so hard on so many people.  Hope your body adapts!

Mary 💜

I found Teva to work best for me. But a lot of it depends on the fillers. Actually very little of the drug is in a pill while most are fillers. Some people don’t react well to certain fillers, which is why I stayed with the Teva brand.