Do we heal while being on other meds? some positive stories please

[f5...]

[f5...]
I was just wondering if we heal while being on other meds antypsichotics and antidepressants? Anyone here who healed while being on other meds? need some encouragement. :-X

Not those meds for me, but YES, I sure have done a lot of healing along the way... The less meds the better my body responds, but getting the valium out was a big advantage in and of itself.. It just doesnt “play” well with other meds in my experience...

Im not saying its all roses, or that other meds wont have an effect, but if they are needed its something we have to weigh up... -Risks vs benefits..

Personally im not a big fan of longterm psych medicine modulation, simply because the body tends to keep adjusting to cater for its presence, but that can vary and be pretty personal..

It also might be worth considering if ones definition of “heal” is in conflict or inline with “best quality of life”, and if the meds are a shorter term tool or a long term solution...  Is one “healing” from WD, or from a condition..?? etc...

So yeah, not a simple question imo.. -and a very personal or individual one... But I certainly wouldnt say one WONT do ANY healing from (benzo) WD if taking other meds... -if that helps.. :)