intense stomach pain, not enough pills

[th...]

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me about getting through my next two weeks. usually I take 30 mg of valium a day and was trying to slowly lower. I'm going to have to go faster or find another doctor I think because I'm at around 29 pills with two weeks to go. I had to overtake the pills for a few days because I got extremely sick, including immensely powerful dry heaves that built up in my stomach, which felt like I had the pacific ocean swirling in it even up to a few hours ago. I went the ER and my blood tests came back normal so obviously this is some kind of stomach virus I somehow got, probably from my nieces.

I don't think my doctor will see me early and my GP was totally unresponsive. My question is with around a ten day supply in thirteen to fourteen days do I risk a seizure? What should be my plan here? Maybe one day of a low dose and one day of the regular. The real problem is this stomach illness is giving me heightened anxiety and seemed like it had left me a few days ago, so sticking to a course seems somewhat unlikely. They also told me to come back if it happened again, which I'll have to if it continues or gets worse. I feel really shaky right now. Thanks for reading this.