Dosage error

[Ch...]

was in hospital got 1.5 klonopin.  On klonopin 1.5 for about 6 weeks. Did not realize when I got home that I was only taking .75mg klonopin.  (.5 night .25 morning)

Is the smart thing to do after 6 weeks and about 8 days of the error to reinstate up to the proper dosage, otherwise I might be hurting? It be night to stay down but don't want to suffer.

Thanks,  :smitten:

was in hospital got 1.5 klonopin.  On klonopin 1.5 for about 6 weeks. Did not realize when I got home that I was only taking .75mg klonopin.  (.5 night .25 morning)

Is the smart thing to do after 6 weeks and about 8 days of the error to reinstate up to the proper dosage, otherwise I might be hurting? It be night to stay down but don't want to suffer.

Thanks,  :smitten:

I'm a little confused.  While hospitalized for 6 weeks, you were given 1.5mg/day, and since you have been home (how long?), you have been on just .75mg.  Is that correct.

And if so, how do you feel.  If you have actually gone from 1.5mg t0 .75mg and are not in serious WD, then I would feel grateful, and hang on for a few days.

not in hospital for 6 weeks, only 1.  Taken 1.5 K for about 6 weeks while either at home or in hospital. I've taken about .75 mg for a week since home. 

not in hospital for 6 weeks, only 1.  Taken 1.5 K for about 6 weeks while either at home or in hospital. I've taken about .75 mg for a week since home.

And are you coping, functional?  I would NOT updose unless I was experiencing overwhelming WD sxs.