jumped yesterday, free from k

[se...]

i officially jumped from the tiny .025mgs of k yesterday, after battling with a horrible and poorly timed flu. it's been a very stressful taper of six months and i never thought i would make it. after being prescribed ativan, going through a car accident and brain injury, then moving up to klonopin, watching my life crumble and blaming it on the brain injury while i continued benzos, losing my ability to drive, to work, even to leave my house- finally i am free from the meds that started it all.

i am dealing with some heavy and new symptoms post jump but i am fighting through the urge to go backwards. i have to give it my all. i'm just happy that now i know my efforts are leading somewhere now ;D

i will post updates here as i get through my acute- and hopefully some windows.

-seafoam

congratulations on your accomplishment!!!!!

I am about to jump from klonopin too :)

sending a lot of healing vibes and strength to you

Blossom

Congratulations seafoam

Today is the first day of the rest of your life,  I am pleased for you, and you should be so proud of yourself.

Well done! Keep fighting! I am wishing you a speedy recovery

Magrita :smitten:

i officially jumped from the tiny .025mgs of k yesterday, after battling with a horrible and poorly timed flu. it's been a very stressful taper of six months and i never thought i would make it. after being prescribed ativan, going through a car accident and brain injury, then moving up to klonopin, watching my life crumble and blaming it on the brain injury while i continued benzos, losing my ability to drive, to work, even to leave my house- finally i am free from the meds that started it all.

i am dealing with some heavy and new symptoms post jump but i am fighting through the urge to go backwards. i have to give it my all. i'm just happy that now i know my efforts are leading somewhere now ;D

i will post updates here as i get through my acute- and hopefully some windows.

-seafoam

Congratulations! It's such a huge accomplishment, and you've been through so much...proud of you for hanging in there! I wish you a smooth and swift WD. I considered myself finished with acute at 3 months out!

Congratulations Seafoam!  You got off Klonipin and that is a huge accomplishment. 

From what you have written, you have been through a lot.  I know you are struggling with some symptoms now but you now without the K, your body can do some more healing.

Since I'm tapering K now, I'm always glad to hear when people get off.

A huge congratulations to you for being benzo free! A very big accomplishment on your part to be proud of!

Sending you my love and heartfelt prayers for a smooth healing!

Blessings!

Pi

i’m currently dealing with one of the most disturbing and mind altering symptoms of my entire taper thus far. i feel like i’m trapped inside my body. i am hyper aware of my vision at the top of my head and feel completely trapped, i don’t feel attached to my limbs or form in general and can’t recognize myself in the mirror as me. i have been struggling a lot. i hope it will go away but the way it is i don’t think i’ll ever be able to go back after feeling this. hope i’m wrong :(

-seafoam