Author Topic: change doses from homemade liquid Diazapam titration to pharmaceutical  (Read 82 times)

[Buddie]

Can you guys tell me how long you held between changing doses, I just started last night :)
Thanks for all replies!  [...] 💜
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: change doses from homemade liquid Diazapam titration to pharmaceutical
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 02:54:09 pm »
I held 7-14 days after a change. I made my Valium nightly, 1:1 ratio from the 2mg Valium tab when I could no longer cut a pill to decrease with the % I wanted. I was already in bad withdrawal. It took me 13 months to wean 7 mg and I weaned to .5 mg before jumping. You go at what rate you need. Your brain heals as you go. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: change doses from homemade liquid Diazapam titration to pharmaceutical
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 02:56:19 pm »
I held 7-14 days after a change. I made my Valium nightly, 1:1 ratio from the 2mg Valium tab when I could no longer cut a pill to decrease with the % I wanted. I was already in bad withdrawal. It took me 13 months to wean 7 mg and I weaned to .5 mg before jumping. You go at what rate you need. Your brain heals as you go.

Thanks [...] :smitten: