Has Teva to bring back green 1 mg 833 imprinted tablets instead of Actavis made

[db...]

Hi All,

Just hoping that Teva has brought back the old style generic clonazepam tabs as reported on this board a few months ago.

I hope so as I have had nearly full withdrawal issues since being denied Teva and given Actavis.

I was in a Teva taper and got down to 2 mgs from 3 mgs, but also was GFORCED into a Norco (40 mgs/day) taper concurrently. So, it could be that also but was forced by pain and benzo type issues to slowly upgrade clonazepam and now am off all Norco but has raised benzo to 4 mgs/day and having intense pain and benzo wd issues even on 4 mgs of Actavis (supposedly making it for Teva).

Sorry if this has been asked incessantly.

I got the new teva 1 mg k. I am pretty sure i was on activis. Alot of ppl say its not the same as the old teva. I dont know because zi never had teva before. I have been taking it for 5 days. I did notice a difference.  I feel like im in less wd. At firt i was nauseas and depressed. I feel ok now. There is a support group. Go to support group s on home page. Click on support groupsml. Look gor the teva disc group.

• 1 month later...

I got the new teva 1 mg k. I am pretty sure i was on activis. Alot of ppl say its not the same as the old teva. I dont know because zi never had teva before. I have been taking it for 5 days. I did notice a difference.  I feel like im in less wd. At firt i was nauseas and depressed. I feel ok now. There is a support group. Go to support group s on home page. Click on support groupsml. Look gor the teva disc group.

Is your NDC 0093-3212?

I've had quite the back and forth with my pharmacy since they informed me they no longer had access to Actavis. I was a wreck when they switched me to Accord. Even worse with Solco? I would fall asleep and wake up in a panic after sleeping only 2 hours. I'm scared this will happen with the new Teva.

You think there is a chance the new Teva will be okay?

The support group is horror story after horror story. They seem to think the .5 mgs are better than the 1 mgs. My pharmacy stocked a 500 count bottle just for me. I can't imagine the new Teva being worse than Accord.