Oxazepam/Serax taper - when to jump?

[Li...]

Hi Lilly!

Hope you’re feeling better. I jumped off 1mg 5 days ago and feeling ok. Had some nausea, irritability and depression, but not any worse than while on. Still tapering a tiny dose of Valium too. I was going to jump at .5mg but couldn’t stand another day on serax.

Hi Lilly!

Hope you’re feeling better. I jumped off 1mg 5 days ago and feeling ok. Had some nausea, irritability and depression, but not any worse than while on. Still tapering a tiny dose of Valium too. I was going to jump at .5mg but couldn’t stand another day on serax.

Feeling slightly better, thanks. Same here, can not stand staying on the benzo any longer than absolutely necessary. Reducing by 0,4 mg every other day now until done.

I’m glad you’re feeling a little better. Sometimes it just feels it never ends and then we have a good day and know we just have to trust those windows :) you are in the home stretch!

Jumping tonight - wish me luck! Terrified but determined. My taper has not been symptom free so I don't expect a smooth landing. Anxiety and depression, nausea, restless legs. Sleep good apart from night sweats and nightmares.

Good luck Lilly!! I’m so happy for you. You’ve got this. I am still tapering off a tiny bit of Valium and also terrified to jump, but determined as well. My only new symptom since the jump off serax is headaches and neck pain. Hopefully yours won’t be as bad as you think. Sending lots of love and strength your way ❤️

Good luck Lilly!! I’m so happy for you. You’ve got this. I am still tapering off a tiny bit of Valium and also terrified to jump, but determined as well. My only new symptom since the jump off serax is headaches and neck pain. Hopefully yours won’t be as bad as you think. Sending lots of love and strength your way ❤️

Thank you! Last dose 13 hours ago. Feeling OK. I've started a post jump log under "Progress Log" if you want to follow. Sending lots of love your way.