Does anyone suffer with nausea in the morning

[Me...]

I’ve been tapering since Jan from 10 mg diazepam and currently on 5 mg hold for 2 months (cut and hold). I started getting nausea around 6.5 mg.  I wake up daily with nausea.  If you too have that issue, what have you done to help? Could it be that benzos can ruin our GI Tract? 

I had nausea horribly for about a 4  or 5 month time frame and it still comes and goes every now and then but ginger tea was a miracle for me. I just had some this morning cause i was feeling bad.

I would get sick not only in the morning but in the evening. I would fix ginger tea and it really helped me.

Get some organic ginger and grate it up in some water and boil it for a couple minutes.

Hope it helps. 

[83...]

I had severe nausea all through my taper, after i jumped it became intermittent but it's still awful. I think it's because our gut has so many gaba receptors that are diwnregulated during wd. Gaba receptors basically run our bodies so we get sxs everywhere. Ginger has sometimes helped me in the mornings. Hope it eases up for you, it's truly an awful sx.

Yes, I have it too. It started about a month and a half into my taper. It varies: sometimes from the moment I wake up. Sometimes around 10 am. Sometimes hardly worth mentioning,  sometimes really bad. Ginger tea does help occasionally,  drinking rooibos tea and having something to eat can work as well. A while back I woke up around 1 am. for a couple of nights feeling awfully nauseous.  That's no longer the case. I think it had to do with the Vodka titration I did for a short while. Couldn't cope with that at all. Stay strong.

Meems, I just read where someone takes Librax .  You might research it.  :). Mary 💜

Librax is the first benzo I was put on at age 8 for nausea. It is a benzo though as it has librium in it.

So I wouldn't recommend that.

I had nausea every day for months and months. Nothing really helped until I updosed and then held. Ginger helped a little but not enough. Medical marijuana and/or CBD oil was for me the best medicine for nausea and helped me stop vomiting every night. I now only use it occasionally when sleep is difficult due to hormones.

Yes, tapering can mess up your GI tract. Other buddies that had this and got off did return to normal. It's a hard symptom to deal with.