Taper advise please

[Se...]

I’m currently on .25 day Colonopin but since it was reduced from 1 mg (I have been tapering down from 6 mg with dr.s for 4 years since I’ve been on some form of. Benzo for 25 years since college stress and my father dying after my mother). Since they have decreased my medication down I have experienced every symptom talked about. I know that my body is extremely addicted to this and I should be going down slowly. Thank you!! 

I’m currently on .25 day Colonopin but since it was reduced from 1 mg (I have been tapering down from 6 mg with dr.s for 4 years since I’ve been on some form of. Benzo for 25 years since college stress and my father dying after my mother). Since they have decreased my medication down I have experienced every symptom talked about. I know that my body is extremely addicted to this and I should be going down slowly. Thank you!! 

Seek,  congrats for tapering from 6mg K/day down to .25 mgK/day !  After 4 years that's quite an accomplishment.  Some people will add their signatures in order to understand medication history, which makes it easier for members to reply with advice.

Exactly what type of taper advice do you wish from BB members ?

I am going to hopefully switch to Valium to continue to taper but I want to have a taper schedule. I’m thinking of grinding it and using the 4 vials a day and going down as slow as possible, like a ml at a time.