Urgent please

[Mr...]

I was at hospital for bad weight loss long story I was in phyc ward for two days  no meds I was already cut down to low dose a month ago with bad symptoms now I’m home and I was hopeful that maybe gong off was not worse Well I think I was wrong I was on .25 Ativan before hospital.  Is it too late to get back to that I was more stable now my stomach is contracting horribly. I think the head pain is now more and the anxious feeling.  Should I istay off or try to go back to the .25 my BP was 140/96 yesterday now my back on tightening up    This is horrible horrible

I was at hospital for bad weight loss long story I was in phyc ward for two days  no meds I was already cut down to low dose a month ago with bad symptoms now I’m home and I was hopeful that maybe gong off was not worse Well I think I was wrong I was on .25 Ativan before hospital.  Is it too late to get back to that I was more stable now my stomach is contracting horribly. I think the head pain is now more and the anxious feeling.  Should I istay off or try to go back to the .25 my BP was 140/96 yesterday now my back on tightening up    This is horrible horrible

Not sure quite how long your off med for, but reinstating seems to have good/better results within a week or two.. -its less certain the further out one goes, from what I have seen...

Based upon this post and your signature, it appears you were "off" the drug for only a few days. IMO, it is not too late to up-dose but, that is your choice to make and likely should be guided by a medical professional. Best Wishes

From my experience with Ativan, I'd return to the .25 mg and hold. Then once my symptoms weren't so severe and I stabilized I'd start a very slow taper. It took me 6.5 months to taper from .25 mg of Ativan down to .02 mg where I jumped. Withdrawal symptoms got worse the lower I went.

I had to reinstate once. I stopped for 3 days and it was unbearable. I reinstated and improved. I am.not telling you what to do. This is what i did. Do you have a taper plan? What does your dr want you to do? You can go to the home page and look through the taper methods and someone will set it up for you. You really need a plan. Sorry you are suffering. It will get better.