Klonpin to Valium Advice

[dd...]

Hi

I ct klonopin tried to reinstate after 6 months back to klonopin it didn't work and i thank god it didn't imo Valium is a different animal much calmer drug and much easier to taper from it and to stabilise on it anything is better then klonopin i took it 14 years it has destroyed my body i was in such pain when i ct

Valium made me depressed after the first month i took it but my body got used to it and i dont feel depressed any more i think you shuld at least give it a shoot for two month klonopin is a monster tapering from it for me was impossible

Best of luck

Not from valium directly it was from my klonopin withdrawal the valium only makes the sxs bearable for me idont have any issues with valium ifeel less sensitive to valium in comparison to klonopin klonopin is the hardest benzo out there if you can tolerate Valium go for it anything is better then klonopin

I had a great experience switching over.

I did it much faster than listed in the Ashton manual--but that was just me.

I switched over from taking .5 mg Klonopin twice a day to taking 10 mg of Valium twice a day in a very short period--like 2 days.

I started having problems with either tolerance on rapid interdose withdrawal with the Klonopin.

So far, I've only switched one of my doses (day 6) and many things have gotten better but I've acquired a few "side effects" of the valium or klonopin w/d effects, hard to say.  I'm in acute.  Also an ultra-rapid metabolizer of one of the V metabolites so that could be a factor for me.  I'm praying this could be an answer to my prayers to get me down to 0.  As confuseduser said, I also was having major problems with rapid i/d withdrawal on the klonopin and of course, severe tolerance.

I will see how it goes and then may switch over the next dose in 2-6 more days.