healed at last after fifteen months Ct

[fr...]

i’m finally healed after sixteen months CT After using benzo for over thirty years,two years ago i reached a point where pills didn’t work and i was revived to a wreck both mentally and physically,i went to the doctor and he prescribed more pills on top of what i was taking so i took two of them and i knew this was not going to work;((i was right as i found out when i watched the lisa ling documentary))i started doing it on my own and then started looking online where i found BB where i got the help and information i needed;i went through all those horrible withdrawals as we all know about thinking i was dying sometimes but thankfully i’m still above ground and feeling well enough to know that i will never need pills again☘️i wish everyone a speedy recovery from this terrible sickness that nobody understands except ourselves;

Congratulations Frank on your healing. Enjoy your life and I look forward to writing my success story in the near future.

Blessings

PG

Miracle after 30 years of use... congratulations. Maybe share anything that might of helped you during your withdrawal if you get a chance.

Congratulations Frank on your healing. Enjoy your life and I look forward to writing my success story in the near future.

Blessings

PG 😊 thanks

Miracle after 30 years of use... congratulations. Maybe share anything that might of helped you during your withdrawal if you get a chance.

just take a day at a time and remember u will heal

Wow, 10 mgs of Diazepam. That is intense. I'm glad you're still with us and were able to make a speedy recovery  :smitten: Not surprised at all that the doctor tried to prescribe you more medication and I'm glad you had the insight to reject that advice. Great job and congrats on your new life  8)

na-  :angel:

Over three decades on Benzos , now off , recovering and reclaiming your life. Amazing story, you will give many hope!

So very happy for you.

Big congrats and best of luck.  :thumbsup:

Congratulations Frank, thank you for all the support you have given me, I am so happy for you, make sure you enjoy your life now, benzo free at last.  :smitten:

• 3 months later...