Is anyone taking Teva klonopin?

[b4...]

[b4...]
Teva klonopin changed their pill and the new one is causing extremely bad side effects, like unbearable, feel like I'm going to die. I've been trying to get used to it for three weeks..I can't. Has anyone else had serious problems with brand switches and what did you do? Is anyone else currently taking Teva?

[b4...]

Hi Clara,

Yeah, I have been taking it 5 days. Feel drpressed, no interest l, csnt think brain fog i think? I dont like it.

I'm trying to find other people who are taking the new Teva and I only know two people. Out of the entire benzo buddies, how is it possible that no one else is taking Teva? Or was recently switched to the new Teva release?

[b4...]

I don't know. It can't just be the two of us.

I know of one other person. I guess the teva hasnt been released in enough places yet. I think Boston and some random other places have them. No one in the Teva discontinued group has access to them either.

[b4...]

I was thinking the same thing. Im in Boston. Lucky me.

Yup. I got them in the Boston area, too! So you're not adjusting well? Is it going worse?

Hi,

Well the nausea is gone. I still feel out of it. I cant think.to clearlym I dont like feeling this way. Hoe does ot mske you feel? Anxious. Sorry my brain feels like its shut off.

• 1 month later...

Hello there, Lovelove9. 

This is an older, mostly inactive thread.  Apologies if I have already shared this with you, but there is a more active thread about Teva at:

Teva Clonazepam Discontinued Group

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=204645.msg2987831#msg2987831

The above link takes you to a post from Dehytq2 where she shares that she is taking the unscored, 1mg Teva tab which was/is manufactured in the Czech Republic.

You can read the entire thread from the beginning by clicking Page 1 in the navigation bar at bottom (or top) left of the page (or at least that’s where it appears on my iPad, running iOS and Safari).  Or, you can just read the last series of posts by clicking the last page indicated in the navigation bar.

I hope this helps!

Hi! Yes. I’ve read the entire thread.

I posted some questions to your responses to me earlier today. Thank you for this information! I hope you don’t mind me asking you further questions. They are in the other thread.

How many days have you been on the new .5? Is it going well?

Thank you again!