Today is one year of freedom!

[ba...]

Hi friends! It's been a year since I took my last benzodiazepine. What can be said? If a hopeless man like me can do it, so can you! How much have I recovered? Think with certainty can be said on 80% Still remains weakness and fluctuations sentiments. But it is quite possible to cope with it. The struggle was longer than I thought but for these achievements I thank our Heavenly Father and all of you for the hope of recovery! All you embrace and love! God bless you all! :smitten:

Stories like this make me smile sooo hard.  Thank you for spreading hope, youngin'.  Thank you for your courage and tenacity.  When one of us makes it a year, some small part of all of us makes it further down that road.

Big hugs and big congratz!  It will get better and better, lovie.

Grandma Libble

Bazil...So good to hear from you and Congrats!!!  You have come a long way and I am right behind you.  Thanks for all your positive posts.  Keep on Healing!

Hi friends! It's been a year since I took my last benzodiazepine. What can be said? If a hopeless man like me can do it, so can you! How much have I recovered? Think with certainty can be said on 80% Still remains weakness and fluctuations sentiments. But it is quite possible to cope with it. The struggle was longer than I thought but for these achievements I thank our Heavenly Father and all of you for the hope of recovery! All you embrace and love! God bless you all! :smitten:

Hi bazil4uk,

Do you get fatigue or any brain fog from a year out or has it gone away for you?

Congrats on being benzo free!  :thumbsup:

Dave.  8)

A huge congratulations to you for reaching your one year mark bazil4uk! So happy for you!

Sending you lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for a smooth healing.

Keep fighting the good fight buddy!

Blessings!

Pi