Author Topic: Today is one year of freedom!  (Read 475 times)

[Buddie]

Today is one year of freedom!
« on: October 08, 2019, 04:29:01 am »
Hi friends! It's been a year since I took my last benzodiazepine. What can be said? If a hopeless man like me can do it, so can you! How much have I recovered? Think with certainty can be said on 80% Still remains weakness and fluctuations sentiments. But it is quite possible to cope with it. The struggle was longer than I thought but for these achievements I thank our Heavenly Father and all of you for the hope of recovery! All you embrace and love! God bless you all! :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Today is one year of freedom!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 10:05:47 am »
Congratulations on reaching your one year mark [...].....  that is something you should be proud of.  :thumbsup: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 01:21:53 pm »
One year is just the beginning...Iím going to guess you have lots of good healing surprises ahead.
 :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 05:52:01 am »
Stories like this make me smile sooo hard.   Thank you for spreading hope, youngin'.   Thank you for your courage and tenacity.   When one of us makes it a year, some small part of all of us makes it further down that road.

Big hugs and big congratz!  It will get better and better, lovie.

Grandma [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 03:23:40 am »
[...]...So good to hear from you and Congrats!!!  You have come a long way and I am right behind you.  Thanks for all your positive posts.  Keep on Healing!

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 04:46:14 am »
Thank you friends!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 08:09:22 pm »
How does feel one year out?

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 04:21:35 am »
Quite good at the moment!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 02:15:51 am »
Hi friends! It's been a year since I took my last benzodiazepine. What can be said? If a hopeless man like me can do it, so can you! How much have I recovered? Think with certainty can be said on 80% Still remains weakness and fluctuations sentiments. But it is quite possible to cope with it. The struggle was longer than I thought but for these achievements I thank our Heavenly Father and all of you for the hope of recovery! All you embrace and love! God bless you all! :smitten:
Hi [...],
Do you get fatigue or any brain fog from a year out or has it gone away for you?
Congrats on being benzo free!  :thumbsup:
Dave.  8)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 11:54:46 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 04:15:51 am »
Hi! The fog is gone, but fatigue still remains.