amazonsmile

[ga...]

I am not a part of BIC, but I support them through amazonsmile.

If more people would sign up for amazonsmile with Benzodiazepine Information Coalition as their charity, it would do so much good. BIC was a huge reason Lisa Ling got her story so right. I believe lives are being saved.

If more people would sign up for amazonsmile with Benzodiazepine Information Coalition as their charity, it would do so much good. BIC was a huge reason Lisa Ling got her story so right. I believe lives are being saved.

I will do that Gardie, I didn't know that was a choice.  I had been doing San Antonio Pets Alive but we give them a check every month too, so I will make the Amazonsmile to BIC.  Thanks for telling me.

Luv ya G-Girl 💜💜💜💜

I will do that Gardie, I didn't know that was a choice.  I had been doing San Antonio Pets Alive but we give them a check every month too, so I will make the Amazonsmile to BIC.  Thanks for telling me.

Luv ya G-Girl 💜💜💜💜

:smitten: