Seriously need help. Is this "normal"?

[un...]

There are just no signs of improvement.  Been over 4 months and a week since I took anything.  But the suffering has been going on for almost a year now. I am losing hope and don't know what to do. 

Here is the summary of my experience.

- My head burns, tingles, and feels like it is being squeezed. 

- My insomnia is horrible.  Still sleep 2hrs max and it is dream-filled.  I have not felt rested in almost a year. 

- Severe anxiety, depression, and SI.  Haven't feel calm in ages.

- Emotional blunting, loss of personality and sense of self, loss of emotional connection with the past, Dp/dr, no interest in anything. 

- Tinnitus really bad when it is quiet.

- Difficulty focusing/thinking.

- Body starting to feel weak and worn down from lack of sleep and tension. 

- On top of everything I don't have hunger signals and have not felt any sense of sleepiness. This all feels like major damage to me. 

Shouldn't any of this be getting any better at all by now?  Has my crazy med history and cold turkeys totally screwed me up?  I have tried my best to do things and get outside but nothing seems to help.  It feels like I am at a dead end.  At this point it seems like benzos are the only thing that might help me sleep and possibly help with the anxiety and head pain.  But my tolerance builds quickly so I am guessing I could not even go back and slowly taper down without experiencing this Hell again.  I am stuck.  Anyone have ideas?  How long can this experience be at such an extreme acute level?  The protracted boards have scared me to death. 

All normal.

Do you have full signals? I don’t and brain wants me to eat every waking second and in hysical agony to point can’t do anything g to distract.

There are just no signs of improvement.  Been over 4 months and a week since I took anything.  But the suffering has been going on for almost a year now. I am losing hope and don't know what to do. 

Here is the summary of my experience.

- My head burns, tingles, and feels like it is being squeezed. 

- My insomnia is horrible.  Still sleep 2hrs max and it is dream-filled.  I have not felt rested in almost a year. 

- Severe anxiety, depression, and SI.  Haven't feel calm in ages.

- Emotional blunting, loss of personality and sense of self, loss of emotional connection with the past, Dp/dr, no interest in anything. 

- Tinnitus really bad when it is quiet.

- Difficulty focusing/thinking.

- Body starting to feel weak and worn down from lack of sleep and tension. 

- On top of everything I don't have hunger signals and have not felt any sense of sleepiness. This all feels like major damage to me. 

Shouldn't any of this be getting any better at all by now?  Has my crazy med history and cold turkeys totally screwed me up?  I have tried my best to do things and get outside but nothing seems to help.  It feels like I am at a dead end.  At this point it seems like benzos are the only thing that might help me sleep and possibly help with the anxiety and head pain.  But my tolerance builds quickly so I am guessing I could not even go back and slowly taper down without experiencing this Hell again.  I am stuck.  Anyone have ideas?  How long can this experience be at such an extreme acute level?  The protracted boards have scared me to death.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm in the same boat. But, your sleep will get better, it just takes more time. Hang in there!