Anyone actually get heart failure?

[Ac...]

Can withdrawal actually cause heart failure? Have so much chest pain and fluttering. I’d be willing to try magnesium again Or something to support my heart but also don’t want to risk messing with supplements if I don’t have too.

Accused,

I had heart issues the first two years.  I got checked out and even wore a Holter monitor.  My heart was fine.

It’s just extra adrenaline.  It makes your heart beat fast and pound and flutter.  Ugh.  It’s miserable.

Always get checked out if you’re concerned about your health.  Most of us are reassured after we get the results back.

Sofa

[03...]
PLEASE go and get checked out, I've had 2 strokes due to adrenaline surges putting me into AFib, just because it's a wd sx doesn't mean you shouldn't get it checked. I had no prior cardiac or any other health issues.

I really appreciate you guys sharing your experiences. I had a normal heart echo and a stress test around month 4. Iv gotten worse since then but i assume I don’t need more tests. I also bought a bunch of monitors so I can convince my self not to go to the hospital when I’m at my worst. I check my blood pressure, my pulse ox and a Apple Watch to check for a fib. Just fast and pvcs for now.

Accused,

Oh, do I remember those days!  Poking my fingers to monitor my blood sugar, taking my blood pressure throughout the day, checking my heart rate on my iPhone....sigh.

I finally put all the kits in a drawer and removed apps from my phone.  Constantly checking myself all the time was causing the very stress that kept things out of whack.

I replaced all those testing devices with YouTube videos and apps that helped me breath deeply and slowly.  They started working after a lot of practice (and failures!).

Sofa

Withdrawl wont cause heart failure.... but to answer your original question, yes, lots of people experience heart failure... mostly due to poor lifestyle habits .

The feeling of heart palpitations can be due to anxiety...you hear your heart beating in your ears and can feel it pumping in your chest. I get that a lot. I did have high blood pressure and was put on meds. It's OK to take supplements, but do everything with a doctor's supervision. My doc recommended magnesium and b12. I havent' tried it yet (will get some today). I've heard from some people that supplements just turn your pee a weird color  ;D