Nucalm This is very interesrting

[ch...]

So I watched this video and something caught my attention on WBOC News which is local news here in Delaware.

http://www.wboc.com/global/Category.asp?c=174346&clipId=5076098&topVideoCatNo=109353&autoStart=true

I will not use any supplements but I am willing to investigate anything I haven't heard of before. I would have to see solid evidence before ever trying it. Just found it intriguing is all.

Hi Chris,

I am always interested in any updated research that may help us in wd.  The thing that I constantly read is that we are not deficient in GABA, but it is the actual connection of GABA that is disrupted by taking benzos.  I am not really sure if this is 100 percent correct, but everything I read seems to indicate that....so if the product claims to make more GABA I don't see how it would be beneficial...if it can help make connections though...it may have some promise...

Thanks for sharing the info...I know what you mean about wanting to see something "real" rather than seeing alot of the companies that simply try to make money off of people suffering in benzo wd..

TC

• 1 month later...

It's the proprietary blend that gives me pause. There's a reason that all ingredients have to be mentioned on all foods, drugs, and supplements. We need to know what is in anything we put in our body, especially in withdrawal. Knowing it has GABA and L-theanine is useful, but not sufficient when they are the "main ingredients."

The sound, light, and electro therapy sound good, though.

Also, I quote from the website without comment:

"The natural effects of L-theanine include...up regulating GABA - increasing its clinical efficacy and relaxation effect."