Author Topic: jump date in 6 days- very scared  (Read 268 times)

[Buddie]

Re: jump date in 6 days- very scared
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 01:56:21 pm »
My experience was after the jump was “just another day”. No big changes at over three months now. I was afraid, too. Don’t be. Espy
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 01:59:27 pm »
Yes, Epsy, my experience was the same.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 02:15:51 pm »
Wishing you the best, [...]!❤