Help with streaming Lisa Ling Sunday

[Do...]

I do not have cable or satellite.  Have a Roku tv with Netflix and Prime.  Am I going to have to purchase Sling or another streaming service to watch Sunday's episode?  Can I stream CNN live through my computer on Sunday?  I live in the U.S.    Thanks

I don't have cable or satellite either. Can you just go on the CNN site and watch it?

Someone said it would be on YouTube, but I don't know if that's true.

We don't have CNN on our cable (only big 3) but I did watch something a month or so ago on CNN that I wanted to see by going to CNN (on my tablet) and "subscribing". You get to watch about fifteen minutes free, then they want you to pay. I "subscribed" then cancelled.

My partner wanted to watch the same thing on our tv and managed to do it somehow. We have Roku and maybe she used that. I'll ask her and post again.

Katz

You can watch CNN on a smart tv on the Pluto Tv app but I am not sure if the stream on there matches the regular time schedule. I pulled it up a minute ago and according to the time stamp on CNN it was about an hour and a half behind. And of course that didn't even show what day the broadcast was from.

If I think of it I will turn it on later tonight and see if I can better figure out how it matches up.

Thanks Florida!  Still considering paying 20 bucks for sling.  I swore off any cable news and it has really helped with mind set.  But, it's nice to have a network to go to with all that is going on in the world.  I can only bury my head for so long.

Okay, I just saw a promo on Dr. Oz's show for his talk with Lisa Ling. Its up next. No idea how long or short it will be. just a promo for her show, I presume.

Update:

Its on!!!

It is more than a promo. Hopefully will be on YouTube because its pretty detailed, More than I can relay.

Dove, apparently if you do not have CNN but you do have Roku, Roku has that network as one of their options. Just click on it (CNN) and yes, you will have to open an account with them, but you get 24 hours free. So do it the day of the broadcast. Then cancel your account.

My partner did this for a program she wanted to watch that was on CNN a few months ago. It worked fine.

Hope this helps.

Katz

40 new people registered for BB in Introductions October 7 after the Lisa Ling documentary aired. And the day has barely begun.