What experts can I ask about Geodon interactions?

[su...]

I'm starting to get very scared. I'm 7 months off benzos and a month of Prozac. My doctor is convinced my w/d may be some underlaying mood disorder and wants me on more drugs. I've never been on drugs for a mood disorder and she says w/d should be getting better by now. I do know better than that. I have been starting to suspect my other medication Geodon is interfering. It is an antipsychotic I have been on since starting benzos 7 years ago. This is my first time without benzos on it. I just googled antipsychotics and found this from just google answers.

"Antipsychotics are generally ineffective for benzodiazepine withdrawal-related psychosis. Antipsychotics should be avoided during benzodiazepine withdrawal as they tend to aggravate withdrawal symptoms, including convulsions."

I know little is known about people on benzos alone and how the brain heals but who is gonna help me when I'm still on this additional med all from a breakdown I had 7 years ago. My brain is a mess. My somewhat new doctor now wants to throw Lithium at me. I've also found other sites where is says antipsychotics should be avoided during benzo w/d. I'm scared to come off it as well as I'm already dealing with w/d from two meds and this one is a strong one as well. I also don't want to have a breakdown again.

I've seen people on here say they have consulted experts are there any I can consult with to get some clue what to do?

• 2 weeks later...
[9a...]
All I know is that when I took Seroquel for a week it sent me to the moon.  However, one dose of 7.5 of Zyprexa knocked me out.