Author Topic: How many of you cut while having symptoms and felt better?  (Read 646 times)

[Buddie]

How many of you cut while having symptoms and felt better?
« on: September 30, 2019, 10:09:37 am »
How many of you cut while having symptoms and felt better as opposed to holding for x amount of time waiting for symptoms to calm down then cut? No matter what I do hold wise its not helping at all and I've done quite a few long holds , I would say over the last 4 year's over half of that involved holding my dose for long periods.

I truly feel now after long holds, up-dosing, prescription liquid Diazepam didn't agree with me at all , home made solution with vodka in the past, trying smaller than usual cuts which felt just as bad as my normal cuts anyway, that my only option is to get off this drug. 

I was in tolerance withdrawal at my prescribed dose when I began tapering I have never stabilised except once 5 year's ago then I held for about 2 year's or a bit longer before I got more stable  due to another medical  problem, but  I am in no position this time around  to be able to do that again for  another two years straight .

[...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: How many of you cut while having symptoms and felt better?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 12:55:26 pm »
So now that I'm off, I definitely know 100% that I was in tolerance withdrawal for about 20 plus years.  When I was tapering, I usually held, for months, as you probably remember [...].  Love to see you again [...].   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

For me, I think, once I got down to a certain dose, maybe about .125mg klonopin, I went way too slow and it didn't help.  I held at tiny amounts cause I felt very sick, but no matter how fast or slow I did that microtaper at the end, the real healing at that point for me, truly started once I finished and no longer took any benzos.  Of course there's no way to know for sure.

Now, you are actually asking if I cut and felt better?  Well, no, that did not happen.  What did happen is that I traded my tolerance withdrawal symptoms for other benzo withdrawal symptoms.  At some point in my taper, I realized it honestly didn't even matter if I held or kept cutting, I was going to feel bad regardless, so I kept cutting.  I probably could have gone faster too, especially at lower doses and at the end. 

What dose are you on now [...]? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 01:06:37 pm »
Yep me 🙋🏼‍♀️

Holding did very little for me. Numerous people on here kept telling me to hold as I was ďtapering myself into hellĒ however cutting actually brought some relief sometimes.

I also updosed, tried the prescription liquid here in the Uk (reacted terribly, rash everywhere, felt like Iíd CT), none of it worked. Getting OFF has been the only thing to bring me psychological relief and I feel less poisoned. Iím nearing the final stretch of my taper and I canít wait to be off this crap. It ruined my body, mind and spirit.

Iím so glad I didnít hold for months and months (or years!!!). I personally think itís crazy to hold for that long on a neurotoxin.

Just my opinion. Really hope you get some relief soon 💕

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 01:07:27 pm »
So now that I'm off, I definitely know 100% that I was in tolerance withdrawal for about 20 plus years.  When I was tapering, I usually held, for months, as you probably remember [...].  Love to see you again [...].   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

For me, I think, once I got down to a certain dose, maybe about .125mg klonopin, I went way too slow and it didn't help.  I held at tiny amounts cause I felt very sick, but no matter how fast or slow I did that microtaper at the end, the real healing at that point for me, truly started once I finished and no longer took any benzos.  Of course there's no way to know for sure.

Now, you are actually asking if I cut and felt better?  Well, no, that did not happen.  What did happen is that I traded my tolerance withdrawal symptoms for other benzo withdrawal symptoms.  At some point in my taper, I realized it honestly didn't even matter if I held or kept cutting, I was going to feel bad regardless, so I kept cutting.  I probably could have gone faster too, especially at lower doses and at the end. 

What dose are you on now [...]?
Hi GC  :hug:  I#m on 13mg from being up-dosed to 15mg from 7mg, and no matter what its still hell, I also feel the same as you in the above bold no matter what I do I'm still getting a bloody kicking ::) I also was in tolerance withdrawal for year's at my prescribed dose but kept getting misdiagnosed.

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 01:09:10 pm »
Yep me 🙋🏼‍♀️

Holding did very little for me. Numerous people on here kept telling me to hold and I was tapering myself into hell however cutting actually brought some relief sometimes.

Iím so glad I didnít hold for months and months (or years!!!). I personally think itís crazy to hold for that long on a neurotoxin.

Just my opinion. Really hope you get some relief soon 💕
Hi Tweed  :hug: thanks  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 01:10:40 pm »
No problem ❤️

I just read you reacted to the prescription liquid so added in my experience about that x

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 01:13:35 pm »
How many of you cut while having symptoms and felt better as opposed to holding for x amount of time waiting for symptoms to calm down then cut? No matter what I do hold wise its not helping at all and I've done quite a few long holds , I would say over the last 4 year's over half of that involved holding my dose for long periods.

I truly feel now after long holds, up-dosing, prescription liquid Diazepam didn't agree with me at all , home made solution with vodka in the past, trying smaller than usual cuts which felt just as bad as my normal cuts anyway, that my only option is to get off this drug. 

I was in tolerance withdrawal at my prescribed dose when I began tapering I have never stabilised except once 5 year's ago then I held for about 2 year's or a bit longer before I got more stable  due to another medical  problem, but  I am in no position this time around  to be able to do that again for  another two years straight .

I agree.  At the end of my taper and nothing is working. I've slowed down considerably and still feel like crap. I'm going to do this for four more months... God willing and jump. That's it... I'm done with this devil drug.  Thanks for your post... very helpful.  :thumbsup: :smitten:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 10:07:26 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 01:26:28 pm »

I agree.  At the end of my taper and nothing is working. I've slowed down considering and still feel like crap. I'm going to do this for four more months... God willing and jump. That's it... I'm done with this devil drug.  Thanks for your post... very helpful.  :thumbsup: :smitten:
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 04:35:52 pm »

Hello [...]!
I feel the same. I started my taper in tolerance withdrawl or something like this. I accidentally made a fast withdrawal and updosed, but couldnít stabilize. I have windows and waves all the time, but when I cutting there are some better days, but when the withdrawal symptoms are coming together with the tolerance simptomps itís terrible. What do you think? Wich is the best method to go down. Iíve just made two cuts and Iím hopeless. I need advice how to do it? I want to survive.
EnikŰ

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 08:14:51 am »

Hello [...]!
I feel the same. I started my taper in tolerance withdrawl or something like this. I accidentally made a fast withdrawal and updosed, but couldnít stabilize. I have windows and waves all the time, but when I cutting there are some better days, but when the withdrawal symptoms are coming together with the tolerance simptomps itís terrible. What do you think? Wich is the best method to go down. Iíve just made two cuts and Iím hopeless. I need advice how to do it? I want to survive.
EnikŰ

Just throwing my two cents in. I looked at your signature and you are tapering very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised that you have severe withdrawal symptoms. I have been doing a mini-taper for almost two years.  Started from 0.5 mg Clonazapam and am 3/4 done.  I'm having symptoms going that slowly.  Have you tried asking Builder or someone who has finished their tapers about the rate you are going?  Just curious.   :smitten: