Tramadol withdrawal

[An...]

Six years ago I tapered off benzos with Benzobuddies help. Never looked back!

Sadly a close family member is addicted to Tramadol, he is now reaching the stage where he really wants to get off it. Is there any help on here or are there any specific forums for that drug?

Many thanks,

Annie6

Six years ago I tapered off benzos with Benzobuddies help. Never looked back!

Sadly a close family member is addicted to Tramadol, he is now reaching the stage where he really wants to get off it. Is there any help on here or are there any specific forums for that drug?

Many thanks,

Annie6

Opiate damage is my base medication issue, so sing out if I can help..

For ME the issues were very similar to benzos, but that may not be the case for your family member...

Perhaps the main thing would be to try and assess the depth of the problem, -Things like physical dependancy vs addiction type issues, response to tapering, and symptom profiles and intensity/duration..

So yes, with some considerations, BB info could be a great help, -I sure wish I knew of BB the first time I forgot my dose (which actually was tramadol) and ended up in hospital given valium.. It later became a taper aid, and a huge unnecessary mess... (the short story)..

I outline it a bit more early in my blog, if interested...

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=174941.0

-sorry, not sure on other sites, I dont think they would have reflected the long term nature of my particular situation from what little I have seen...

There are a number of “us” here...

Hope this helps...