Author Topic: 100 days  (Read 297 times)

[Buddie]

100 days
« on: September 26, 2019, 08:39:56 pm »
Riding the waves and trying to enjoy the windows. I encourage everyone to not give up the good fight.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 100 days
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 10:16:07 pm »
Great to hear you are experiencing windows!  They are sweet.  Sounds like you are progressing well.  Keep it up.  Keep sharing your healing. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 100 days
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 08:19:18 am »
Riding the waves and trying to enjoy the windows. I encourage everyone to not give up the good fight.
hey man how are you? We stoped almost at the same day. Today its my 110th day. I feel better than a month ago but still a lot of sympthoms. What sympthoms are you expiriencing at this point?