11 months and improving!

[Fp...]

Im 11 months off ativan and definitely have seen many symptoms fall by the wayside. I am definitely much better than I was during my taper and the early months after jumping.

Things that have improved or are gone:

Tingling

Head pressure

DP/DR

Anxiety

Depression

Muscle pain tension in shoulders and neck

Phantom smells

Sensitivity to light

Dizziness and lightheadedness (recently improving)

Things that I still have:

*New symptoms:

Chest pain and palpitations started gradually around month 8. Seems to have peaked and may be slowly getting better.

*Old symptoms:

Eyes still blurry at times, but much better.

Dizziness and lightheadedness have JUST decreased. I hope they are gone for good. Still have eye floaters that occurred at the beginning of this whole mess, but Im able to ignore them much of the time.

Still have some fatigue, but I hope adding some light excercise and improving my diet may give me a little more energy.

If I can get the chest pains and heart palps under control, I will be very close to considering myself recovered!

Thank you,

Fp

• 3 weeks later...
I am in the same boat in month 9. Chest pain and heart palpitations are my biggest issue. This weekend I only had one heart palp and I felt so normal I could have forgotten about withdrawal. But I had to start tapering my Remeron again last night so here we go again. Lol. I hope the palps and pain don’t stick around too long.