Pamster - Recycled Admin!

[Co...]

Hi all.

Old hands here will know of Pamster. But for the benefit of newer members, Pamster was an Admin here some years ago - and for several years. She is returning to help out for a while - or longer if she likes! :)

I am sure you all will like her.

Thank you Pam.

Hi Ya Pamster!!!!

Thanks so much for coming back to help, your posts were so valuable to me when I was in the most challenging days of withdrawal.

PG  :smitten:

Hi pianogirl and thanks Colin!

I'm excited to be back and look forward to getting to know everyone, I hope I can be of help.  I've been healed for a long time so at the very least, I can offer hope for life after benzo's.  I made it through and so will all of you, time is on your side.

Pamster

Welcome back! I was a bit after your time, but I’m sure you’ll get to know me......perhaps not in a good sense lol. Really I’m so glad for you and especially the current team and the members here. :thumbsup:

Thanks Morrweg, Challis99 and benzogirl,

I was so grateful for the support of the forum members and the team when I needed them, I'm happy the forum is still here for those still suffering.  It's such a difficult time, it's important to find out what's happening in your body and mind and to be able to share it with others who understand is invaluable.  Keep helping each other, you're the heart of BenzoBuddies.

Pamster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Pamster,

Congratulations!!! It is so nice to see you here again. Thanks for all you do. Your healing and making it through Benzo Withdrawal is a big advantage for all of us here.

I hope you have a fun rest of your day.

Love,

Summer :smitten: