Author Topic: A Strong Person  (Read 157 times)

[Buddie]

A Strong Person
« on: September 23, 2019, 02:56:11 am »
Now, every time I witness
a strong person,
I want to know:
What dark did you conquer
in your story?
Mountains do not rise
without earthquakes
      ~Katherine MacKenett
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: A Strong Person
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 03:04:58 am »
Hey [...] how are you doing now? Havenít talked in a while.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 06:04:06 am »
Hi [...],  Not sure if you will see this, but if you do, thanks for saying hi and asking about me.  I'm in the long slow journey to taper off this stuff.  Progress is slow.  I am about three and a half weeks away from getting down to 2mg. of Ativan if all goes well.  Still having ups and downs, but the good days are outnumbering the bad and my energy seems to be improving.  How are you?  I so hope you are feeling at least a little bit better.   Maybe send me a pm if you see this as I might not check back here.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 06:09:40 am »
Now, every time I witness
a strong person,
I want to know:
What dark did you conquer
in your story?
Mountains do not rise
without earthquakes
      ~Katherine MacKenett

Love this.