Good night fellow insomniacs

[As...]

Hi everyone. Hope your doing well.

Anyone awake at this time and feel like chatting?

I think i slept about 3 and a half hours so far. It is currently 3:16 am where i live and it doesnt feel like sleep is coming any time now...

From your signature, you're only a month off.  It takes a long time for sleep to return for many.  Ashton says 6-12 months, but it is usually 12-18 months or longer for many?  3.5 hours is great.  I would have given anything to get that at one month off.  Hang in there, it gets better.  It just takes more time than we would like.

Hi. Thanks for replying.

I was wide awake last night  :laugh: but still hangin' in there.

Got something between 4-5 hours total sleep.

I never knew how long withdrawal could take. Before tapering i thought around the 1 month mark i would have recovered completely, and doctors never seem to know whats going on either.

Is it ok to use passionflower after coming off? I used alot of it as tea last month to help with the anxiety. People here were saying it acts on GABA.

Last night i drank chamomile and lavender tea also.. I'm not sure if its helping.

Many natural supplements affect GABA the same way Benzos do so I would be careful with taking those.  Almost all doctors are clueless when it comes to Benzo WD or how long it could last.  I would read my post on this insomnia forum labeled 800 Days Off....lots of good information about Benzos and insomnia.  You need to learn how to deal with insomnia without reaching for an Rx drug or natural supplement.  All of them eventually stop working.  Your body will learn how to sleep without them.  You don't need 8 hours per night...that's a complete myth.  4-5 hours is actually really good at this point even if it's broken sleep with lots of wake ups.