Happy Anniversery to me!

[el...]

12 years ago today, I created an account here! The site was pretty small then. Pretty much everyone knew everyone. I received such wonderful support and made lifelong friends. I'm still benzo free and feeling great. Sleep can still be a little sketchy now and then, but I do take melatonin and a tiny bit of unisom. Though I stopped the unisom two weeks ago. I read a lot of 'letting go' books and always try to look at the big picture and get out of my own head. Not always easy!

I probably had it a bit easier than many folks who come here. I was lucky. It had only been a few months, and I didn't have any long term issues after I stopped.

Hang in there everyone. I've seen so many people come here, heal, and get on with their lives. Sometimes it's harder than others, but just BELIEVE. The Universe has your back, really. You will look back someday and realize this may have been something you needed to go through. And you never know...something wonderful may even come out of it!  :smitten:

I missed this Eljay, happy anniversary!!!

While I'd never 'choose' to go through this process, I do believe that good things came from it including finding BB, enjoying something about each day and meeting some truly awesome and caring people.

PG  :smitten:

Hi eljay,

My goodness, its so nice to see a familiar face, okay so I've never actually seen your face, but dang it's great to hear from you!  I'm so happy you're doing well, I am as well. 

I've just recently come back to the forum and it's served the purpose of reminding me how good my life is, I'm glad yours is too.  Thanks for popping in to let us know how you're doing and offering words of comfort to those still suffering.

Pamster  :smitten: