Paradoxal?HELP!!!!

[md...]

I think I’m having a paradoxical effect to V. I take my dose every night and wake up an hour later really sick and with horrible sx. My doctor keeps suggesting to switch me back to klonopin or Librium. Not sure what do as they got me into this mess. I’m currently at 6 mg V. Below is how my transition got messed up.. any suggestions?

After being put on and off multiple meds, and c/t off most of them after no results, I restarted previous prescribed Klonopin, which was not helping after a month, so I quickly reducing .75 mg K to .5o k, then switched from .50 K to .25k and 5 mg V for 1 week and then dropped k and did 8 mg of V and started 1 mg taper per 7 to 10 days, tapered it down To fast to 5 mg, felt horrible, updosed 1 mg and have been holing for almost 3 weeks with horrible sx and no relief. Feel better in the evening when the v where’s off.

• 4 weeks later...
stick only to V and enter a taper and then jump off completely. too much back and forth. it needs to be done now. And remember it does get better with time after the jump off

How did you taper? I see your history is similar as I have jumped on and of Benzos 3 times this year. Have been on k and v since May, wondering if

I can speak up my taper