Author Topic: 3 months off Special K  (Read 431 times)

[Buddie]

3 months off Special K
« on: September 12, 2019, 06:29:38 pm »
Feeling good about making it this far. A lot of my symptoms have gone away like confusion brain zaps stabbing headaches flu panic attacks. Still have some nerve pain disconnection and anxiety. Memory and over stimulation problems as well. I am functioning better and trying to remain optimistic. Flu steam ahead back to 100%. Boy did I screw up. Had no idea what I got myself into. Good luck to everyone else and this epic battle. Keep being relentless
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 3 months off Special K
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:19:40 pm »
Wow you’re doing great, thanks for your story.  I hope you continue to heal!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 06:40:03 am »
How was your sleep?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 06:32:04 pm »
Congrats, I'm so happy for you!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 03:46:33 pm »
Congratulations on getting off of Klonipin!

I'm glad you are feeling better and I wish you the best going forward.