44 days without benzo

[St...]

I want to share my history of phenazepam dependence. I took Phenazepam for 2.5 years and reduced it for about six months. Today, a month and a half since I completely removed Phenazepam from my life. I am very glad that I found this forum and am very grateful to people who wrote their success stories. Like many people I also experienced all the hell and symptoms of withdrawal of benzodiazepines. Stomach problems agoraphobia and sociophobia headaches dizziness spasms gait disturbances vision impairment restlessness arousal fear nightmares and other symptoms. Dose of phenazepam I added slowly and gradually 1/8 every 2 weeks. used a cover medicine such as Atarax and valerian root. Today, some symptoms remain, but I noticed a significant improvement in my health. The most difficult were the first 20 days. After three weeks I felt better. Severe stomach pains subsided. My vision began to recover. I got an appetite, I began to eat more. The nightmares were over and I began to smell all the smells. The days are still endless. I'm still moving badly. But I noticed a significant improvement in my health I started laughing and smiling and thinking more positively depression goes away. Sometimes in the morning I don’t feel that I am sick or was once addicted to benzodiazepines. This is a very wonderful feeling of freedom that I wish you all! Sometimes there are days of despair, there are days of joy and happiness. Sometimes the mood very often jumps in a day from very bad to very good. I want to tell all those who are still sitting on benzodiazepines to definitely cancel this medicine and forget it forever in your life, throw it out of your head forever. it will not be easy to give up this medicine, but you will feel much better without it even now after a month and a half I can say that I feel much better than with benzodiazepines.

I will always be happy to help with advice and support so write in private messages everyone will be happy and will be glad to find new friends here.

hello! congratulations on your freedom. I cannot wait to be where you are if everything goes well. I'll be done in 6 weeks. I am a little bit scared of what will happen the day after my last dose. It's been so long..

thank you for the inspiration :) my stomach is a mess....cannot wait to end this!

congratulations again!!!!

much love

Blossom

hello! congratulations on your freedom. I cannot wait to be where you are if everything goes well. I'll be done in 6 weeks. I am a little bit scared of what will happen the day after my last dose. It's been so long..

thank you for the inspiration :) my stomach is a mess....cannot wait to end this!

much love

Blossom

I really believe that you will succeed and you will be able to cope with it. Never give up and good luck to you! Everything will turn out!

Thanks for the inspiration! Good thing you decided to stop phenazepam! I've been using it for 20 years. It's worse than a drug. God bless you!

Thanks you! Grateful.

much love

Blossom

I really believe that you will succeed and you will be able to cope with it. Never give up and good luck to you! Everything will turn out!

thank you so much!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
In 10 days there will be five months as I quit. In autumn, prostatitis crippled me. I was very sick. Long-term use of antibiotics. I'm worse now. Almost no strength. Sleep is very bad. Guys take care of your health! And be careful with antibiotics! Never give up!

Sun terror, I'm so sorry that things have taken a turn for the worse! Keep up your hope for full recovery!!! Thinking of you and sending you get well wishes!!!❤

Thanks. Today is 5 months. I feel very weak. A month has passed after antibiotics, but I just can not recover. I do not know what to do. I barely sleep and barely walk around the house.

• 2 weeks later...
[eb...]
Thank you for sharing your positive success story.  I am new to this site and this is one of the main things I am seeking ... people who have successfully gotten off benzos and are doing well.  I hope you are feeling better from the prostatitis by now!