Author Topic: Question for those who started benzos due to anxiety  (Read 512 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Question for those who started benzos due to anxiety
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 01:56:16 am »
I feel the same way! I had Derealization and phobias but purely mental. Now Iím shaking and shivering, muscle convulsing.
How did the gabapentin help with quick withdrawal?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 12:40:32 am »
I absolutely relate.  The physical sx of anxiety and panic are very much in the body now. Shaking, trembling to the core, chills, heart palpitations.  And insomnia as well as horrid dreams. Before, my panic attacks were mostly mental, now they have another element. And I fear being in public just in case a true anxiety or panic attack hits!

Mine are very physical too

I think xanax made me worse. Morning anxiety is still horrible too.

Rarely sleep well.
Just very sensitive to stress. If my anxiety is bad I do get tight muscles and stiffness.
I'm 8 yrs off and kind of think I'm stuck.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 02:15:54 am »
No healing in 8 years??

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2019, 06:43:31 pm »
I feel the same way! I had Derealization and phobias but purely mental. Now Iím shaking and shivering, muscle convulsing.
How did the gabapentin help with quick withdrawal?

I didn't take gabapentin for Ed, I took it for sleep. I truly regret that. I have been in constant pain ever since. However I was able to regulate the sleep on my own.