Month 43, I have visited a friend

[Tr...]

And slept overnight.

She has asked so many times. And everyone says, "you have to be among people, then you feel better". I have tried to explain, that this means that dopamine is increased. And then we get bad. But I don't know if they understand.

I was so scared. When I walked outside the door "I was on a boat". The light, and all the sounds, were so unpleasant. But at the same time, it was a relief to be somewhere else. And well dressed, unusual! Not ugly, comfortable clothes!  ::)

But I didn't dare to drive, still shaking hands. Then I focused on the sofa. I thought "please be quiet!" And "no thanks, I don't want to eat" (about 10 times). I was still on a boat, and time went by so slowly.

I slept 8 hours. But when I woke up ..... WTF! I couldn't move, so bad. "No thanks, I'm not hungry". I just wanted to go home to my beloved sofa and my "BF".

Now I'm home. No miracles of being among other people - much worse. But I did it!  8)

[e0...]
Congratulations, thats a really important thing to be able to see friends again, you should be proud that you could do it, and even SLEEP too!!!  That’s really great! 🎉

Thanks Sonic and Dove!

Today I'll do it again. :idiot: But I have to do something else. Angry and annoyed. Could not sleep at night, had slept during the day. So something has to happen.

I will try to stay positive!  :)

It was with mixed feelings that I went to a friend.

But now I'm here, and I'm feeling really good. What a strange feeling! For "normal" people, this is not good. But for my part, I feel incredibly grateful. Although I know I'm bad when I'm back on my own sofa. Shaking hands, and some anxiety (and talking too fast). But I'm so happy!  :)