Author Topic: Bill Spader 5 minutes How he's figured out to friend his anxiety  (Read 219 times)

[Buddie]

https://youtu.be/Z6hsP7co3ZA 5 minutes. Comedian Bill Spader; SNL, Documentary Now!, etc. So SWEEET, gentle and HELPFUL imho~I thought of you BenzoBuddies! Love you <3 ain't gonna cry but BB was there when I could hardly turn on my laptop PC. Peace all <3
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Bill Spader 5 minutes How he's figured out to friend his anxiety
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 08:31:18 pm »
Thank you! I'll have to try that. I avoid facing anxiety in every way possible, but sometimes I can't avoid it (doctor visits).
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Bill Spader 5 minutes How he's figured out to friend his anxiety
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 12:50:04 am »
Thank you! That's good advice  :)