Need help with mixing liquid clon.- think I must be way inaccurate

[Ba...]

Hi I think dry cutting has been inccurate, would like some help.

How do I dissolve a .5 tablet  so I can take  what was about .8 mg... but then had bad reaction so cut it further, then horrendous reaction so am now on less than.8 mg but too fuzzed to calculate.  each tablet weighs .171 g

Can anyone help me liquify this so dose can be steadier

Thank you.

It was .08 mg... tried to come off it nd disaster.

So yesterday took .017 by weight.  i am not sure what is going to work yet.

Wondering if can maybe dissolve half a pill not ehole a not ure I have same brand after this bottle?

thx.

If you dissolve .5mg in 1ml vodka or propylene glycol and add 4 ml water, then you have 5mls of solution, .1mg=1ml.

So .08 mgs would be .8mls.

Or you can just dissolve it in 5mls of whole milk.

Is it for sure vodka is safe?

Where does one get propylene glycol and what is it, anyhow?

Milk would be ok but I can't get out much and if milk were to go bad that not so great... hmmm.

Thank you.

Is it for sure vodka is safe?

Where does one get propylene glycol and what is it, anyhow?

Milk would be ok but I can't get out much and if milk were to go bad that not so great... hmmm.

Thank you.

1)  Alcohol and PG are the world's most widely used pharma solvents.  Vodka is the most readily available "dilute" alcohol, so its just a convenient source of solvent.  At your current dose (.08mgs), the max amount of vodka you would ever ingest is .16mls (.03 tsp).

2)  PG is available at many pharmacies, specialty food stores, and on Amazon.  PG is a very common pharma solvent, and is estensively used on everyday processed food products, and personal care products.  It is almost certainly in your toothpaste.

3)  Perishability and portability are the reasons I would prefer NOT to use milk, but it definitely is an option for solubulity.  And it does NOT need to be dairy milk.  And fatty emulsion (soy milk, almond milk, etc...) will also work. 

Well thanks!  Now I just have to do it ;)

I gather however you do it you stick with the one liquid, right?

Do most pharmacies have propylene glycol or do they order it?

Well thanks!  Now I just have to do it ;)

I gather however you do it you stick with the one liquid, right?

It really doesn't matter.  The vodka or the PG are just the solvent that dissolves the benzo.  But the benzo potency is the same either way.

Do most pharmacies have propylene glycol or do they order it?

Many pharmacies will have it on the shelf.  It's readily available on Amazon.

• 3 weeks later...

So in a baby food jar, say, you would add solvent to the .5 pill, wait for it to dissolve and add water? Is there a container better than baby food jar?

What are the mechanics of this?  Would need a 1 ml cc syringe for drawing it out and for the solvent and could use a 3 cc or 1 cc syringe or wahtever for the rest?  What about what gets stuck to jar?  And how long would this solution be good in the refrigerator?

thank you

So in a baby food jar, say, you would add solvent to the .5 pill, wait for it to dissolve and add water? Is there a container better than baby food jar?

What are the mechanics of this?  Would need a 1 ml cc syringe for drawing it out and for the solvent and could use a 3 cc or 1 cc syringe or wahtever for the rest?  What about what gets stuck to jar?  And how long would this solution be good in the refrigerator?

thank you

Personally, I would NOT use a baby food jar.  I learned from experience that, once opened, they can NOT be reliably re-sealed.  But other than that, they will work.  I always preferred re-purposed food containers (olive, pickle, salad dressing, etc) that have real gasketed, screw-on lids.

You will need a 1ml and 10ml syringe.  They are really simple, but learn to use them before you start your taper.  Put some plain water in a jar with a little food coloring, and practice.

Your solution does NOT need to be refrigerated.  Its best stored at room temp.  And it should be good for at least 2 weeks (probably much longer)

I think, like many folks, in your mind, you're making this much more complicated than it is.  Once you get started, you will see how elegantly simple it really is. ;)

Probably I am.

Wow my pickle jars, etc. have no gaskets.

What about using a 5 ml syringe twice?  Not sure I have a 10...

So would .5 mg tab if did it in propylene glycol last that long?  I am only taking a speck (about .05mg of klon)

I assume i fyou use milk you had better refrigerate! ;)

Probably I am.

Yup, probably!!

Wow my pickle jars, etc. have no gaskets.

But I'm sure there is a vinyl coating on the underside of the lid, which creates the tight seal.

What about using a 5 ml syringe twice?  Not sure I have a 10...

Sure, that will work.  But I always try to make the whole thing as simple as possible.  What will another syringe cost you...maybe $1?

So would .5 mg tab if did it in propylene glycol last that long?  I am only taking a speck (about .05mg of klon)

The solution itself probably has a shelf-life of several months, even years.  My PG based Rx liquid diazepam has a 3 year life from date of mfgr.  The only risk is bacterial contamination, and just reasonable cleanliness will guard against that.  Again, I would have zero concern about keeping it 14 days.

I assume i fyou use milk you had better refrigerate! ;)

Obviously, milk solutions require refrigeration.

It is not cost of syringe, it is what is easy for me.

I imagine that one .5 pill is going to last me 16 days or so if i had to guestimate how many bits i get out of one tablet....  so about 2 weeks I guessing...