you can heal

[...]

i have to translate everything that i say, please ask me for errors, what i am to tell you is very important for your life. i have returned to this forum, because i swalled to me that if i were saved i were helped who suffered and these success stories were important for me when i was hell.

unfortunately this is happening, when you heal you want to forget the hell you have passed and do not back on the forums to help who is hurt, therefore those who are evil think that no one heals. from my personal experience i tell you that you can hear, this is very important, it must be your lighthouse, your goal.

in 2004 i began to take a lorazepam tablet for a missing banal. i have sitted well and become a habit, i have taken all the nights for years prescribed by the doctor. after some years i started to have strange symptoms, i didn't know what it was, i have goed by all the doctors that exist, i have thousands of euro. i have a large clinical folder as a truck. everything was placed but i was wrong.

i was scared symptoms, i lived hell. no one keep me, people began to think that themselves inventing everything or same by everyone, only my wonderful companion and my wonderful girl have been close

I spent 8 months on the sofa without even being able to go to the bathroom, as a sportsman and in full health I was reduced to being a terminally ill patient without knowing what I had,

I risked losing my job, all my friends have moved away, I'm not listing all the scary symptoms because I think you know them, but I was scared, hurt and desperate.

I tell you what I did because for me it was the winning path to recovery. First thing I abandoned that horrible poison of lorazepam, I went to hell but it is the only existing road to healing. In this forum they can help you do it. When I came out of lorazepam I started adding a grain to healing every single day.

you have to start a military life, you always have to get up at the same time, you have to start eating properly, healthy and organic foods, you also have to use a grain of energy that you have left to do a minimum of physical activity, this every day ... EVERY DAY ... you don't have to skip a day, Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc. He included.

All you do you have to do because you have to do it, you don't have to do the things you like or want to do, you have to import back into the supermarkets, to work, even if you don't want to, you'll suffer at first, you'll drag yourself, but the more you do it the more you remove the disease

it is a long journey, it takes years, you will have bad moments, but without realizing it every day you will come out of the disease, one day it will seem strange to you but you will feel better, then you will fall back but if you have the strength to continue every day ... EVERY DAY ... a moment will come when you will get your life back, you will return to being what you were before the benzodiazepine and it will be fantastic. You will be another, stronger, happy with everything, you will sleep, you will laugh and what you have experienced will seem like a nightmare

this is my experience, I consider who my brother has lived this hell and I want him to recover, therefore, first important point, I am cured, therefore, YOU CAN 'HEAL ... YOU CAN' HEAL, YOU MUST HEAL, IT IS WORTH THE PENALTY IS NOT EASY, ABSOLUTELY, BUT IF YOU WILL DO IT YOU WILL BE VERY STRONG AS YOU AND HAPPY. Greetings, benzo brothers

Thank you for coming back and sharing your story. It will keep me motivated to hang in there day after day when I see little or no progress in my symptoms leaving.

Congratulations and thanks for coming back to encourage others. Ir shows that you have compassion for others who are still suffering. Enjoy your life and spread the love!

PG

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations Luca. 

Thank you so much for sharing your story, I am so pleased you are doing well.

I wish you all the happiness that life has to offer.

Magrita :smitten: